top of page
Creating links for investigating technical barriers for the uptake of renewable energy in Egypt
A British Council Funded Project on the Uptake of Sustainable Energy in Egypt in partnership with University of Plymouth, University College of Estate Management and British University in Egypt
A 3 days intensive workshop is being held at British University in Egypt between 5-7 September 2022.
The workshop will aim to :
1) Provide a platform for like-minded researchers from both countries to brainstorm ideas.
2) Provide an opportunity to network, collaborate, and create long-lasting relationships.
3) Use this event as a seeding opportunity to develop future funding proposals and grant applications together.
4) Explore the possibility of working together between the institutions for experience and knowledge exchange.
5) Disseminate the outcomes of the research so far and get them validated from the experts.
For more details about the workshop, please contact:
Prof Iman at email@example.com
bottom of page